What do you do to promote your business?
Every business is different, but the one thing that’s always essential is marketing. It doesn’t matter if you’ve got people forming an orderly queue for your services, you still need to market. NEVER make the mistake of thinking you’re busy, so it doesn’t matter.
Yes, you might well be busy, and therefore remembering to do all the important things like updating your blog or posting on social media can seem impossible. But, the reality is, you should never wait until you’re quiet to promote your business.
That’s just insanity.
Hiring a virtual assistant can ensure that you can juggle everything that your business needs. You can stay focussed on meeting new clients, or doing the physical work whilst a Time Saving Hero takes on all the time consuming, yet essential, digital marketing aspects.
Here at Time Saving Heroes we can:
- Manage your business blog
- Moderate comments via your blog, and respond where necessary
- Add images and tags to your blogs
- Create lists for email marketing campaigns
- Keep email lists up to date (adding and removing subscribers as necessary)
- Creating and scheduling newsletters and marketing emails
- Write blog posts
- Update content on your website
- Produce other content marketing material (infographics etc)
- Do research on keywords
If these are things that you keep meaning to do, but just can’t find the time for, get in touch with one of our Time Saving Heroes today.
Just give us a call on 0161 883 2024 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help.