Here at Time Saving Heroes we know how hard it is for business owners to hand over any aspect of their customer service to a complete stranger. Your customers are everything, and you want to make sure that every part of their interaction with your business goes smoothly, and leaves them wanting more.
We totally understand that.
However, communication is one of the most time consuming aspects of any business. Answering the phone, dealing with queries, replying to emails, scheduling appointments – it all takes up a huge amount of man power. And when there’s only you, or a small team, that’s a lot of hours lost that could be spent doing something else that could be earning more money.
It can seem daunting at first, but it’s important to remember one thing: as your business grows it will become impossible for you to manage this aspect on your own.
Once you can accept that fact it starts to make sense to outsource some of the work to someone else now, so you can get the right processes in place to make expansion even easier.
Here are just ten ways you can free up your time by allowing a Time Saving Hero to communication on your behalf:
- Sending cards, thank you’s and invitations
- Checking and responding to voicemail
- Filtering your inbox and deleting spam/junk mail
- Writing, editing and sending follow-up emails to clients
- Creating templates to answer common questions
- Proof-reading and editing outbound messages you’ve already drafted
- Providing live chat support to online visitors
- Making outbound calls
- Dealing with support tickets/complaints etc
- Answering all your calls and taking messages, dealing with queries or passing on information
There’s so much more a Virtual Assistant can offer, but these are some of the key tasks that will allow you to focus on what you need to achieve to move your business forward. Imagine how much more productive you could be if you weren’t constantly distracted by a ringing phone or an email notification.
To find out more simply give us a call on 0161 883 2024 or email email@example.com and we’ll be happy to help.