If you’ve been following our blog for any amount of time, or if you ever see our other posts, you might have noticed that we think social media is an essential part of the marketing mix for any business. Even more so for smaller businesses as it offers a fantastic cost-effective way of getting word out about the services/products you provide.
As a result, we’re always banging on about how vital it is you get involved with social media marketing.
The problem is though that social media can actually work against you if you don’t offer consistency. Posting as and when you remember to, or when you can finally find the time at the end of a busy week is not good enough.
You need to think about what you want to achieve, decide how you’re going to do it, make a plan, and then stick to it. All of which takes a lot of time, which you might not have if you’re busy doing everything else your business needs.
Hiring a virtual assistant with social media management experience is a great way to outsource these time consuming tasks, and take your social networking and marketing to the next level.
Here at Time Saving Heroes we can:
- Create social media accounts, profiles and company pages
- Create groups on LinkedIn and fan pages on Facebook etc
- Manage and generate followers on Twitter
- Manage activity on Pinterest (creating, identifying and pinning images)
- Scheduling and posting Tweets, tracking hashtags and mentions
- Uploading videos to YouTube
- Moderating and responding to comments on social media sites
- Answering messages and queries via social media channels
- Create lists on YouTube and Twitter to better manage your accounts
- Share important updates, news and content
One of the biggest problems with social media is how distracting it can be. You log on to respond to a message, and three hours later you’re caught in a loop looking at videos of cats.
Don’t get us wrong, we love cats (Lu even has a Maine Coon cross called Kit Kat) but we’ve probably seen all the videos so tend to just get on with work now. With over 7 years’ experience of posting on various sites and managing a wide variety of business pages, there’s not a lot we’ve not come across.
To find out how you can benefit from our experience to help your business give us a call on 0161 883 2024 or email email@example.com and we’ll be happy to help.